Tuesday, December 23, 2014

❄Vlogmas Week #3 ☃

  Third Week of my Vlogmas 2014 series and how the time flies!! This week I went to the Beautyblog.gr  event at the Kiehl's stand in Attica Thessaloniki. It was a bloggers/vloggers event, we met the lovely Julia Kyrilli and we had a blast!!  We were given samples to try out and I'm super excited beacause Kiehl's is a company that I trully like. If you have been following me for a while then you would know that their Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is my HG eye cream(also seen here)!! 
 It's a yearly tradition for me to get sick around Christmas and this year was no exception! So I'm now on antibiotics but that my friends didn't stop me from going on a very belated Christmas shopping where I visited the new Chanel Boutique in Thessaloniki ( #excited #feelingspedy ).

I really hope that you like this Vlogmas series! 


Merry  Christmas to you all!!!! <3 <3




Fellow bloggers/vloggers that attended the Kiehl's event:

Julia Kyrilli from Beautyblog.gr
Evi from Fashiulous
Stella from Stars and Stellars
Kleoniki from Notebook of Claire
Demi from A Beauty mom









ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. ALL TEXT, VIDEOS AND IMAGES ARE MY OWN UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED AND CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Σ' ευχαριστώ Τζινάκι μου!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Γνωστές φατσούλες στο βίντεο σου Πένυ! χαχα Ελπίζω να μην στο χάλασα όταν ανακάλυψα ότι τραβούσες βίντεο.... ;) πολύ ωραίο! Μπράβο!
    Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ για το σχόλιό σου στο blog μου! :)

    ReplyDelete